For Hip and Knee Packages
- All Rental Equipment remains the property of Liberty Healthcare NZ.
- Rental term concludes when equipment is returned to us.
- All rental charges are payable at beginning of the rental period.
- The delivery charge covers one pickup and one collection only.
- If equipment is picked up from the office, you will need to return the equipment to the office. If you require your equipment to be collected, a fee will be charged.
- One week’s free rental is available only to clients who complete the outlined rental package. If equipment is returned early and a refund is requested, the equipment will be deemed to have been on weekly rental for the entire period. This will mean the loss of the free week.
Long term rental packages are charged at a discounted rate. If equipment is returned before the end of the invoiced rental period, refunds will be calculated as the difference between the package price paid and the normal weekly rental price. The rental period will start the day the equipment was delivered to or collected by you.