DryLife® Cotton Terry Towelling Mattress and Pillow Protectors are 100% waterproof, providing an effective two-way hygiene barrier to body fluids, hair and skin cells, dust mites and bacteria. For an accommodation operator, a bed is an expensive but vital income-generating asset, but if you’re not protecting it from moisture, you could be shortening its life by years.
Drylife® bedware Products have been independently assessed by Asthma New Zealand and accepted into their “Breathe Easy” Programme- Helping New Zealanders living with asthma.
Please contact us to confirm availability and pricing.
Comfortable, soft 100% cotton towelling upper
* Waterproof – lightweight, supple polyurethane moisture barrier
* Breathable – allows vapour to breathe through the protector
* PVC-Free – wrinkle and rustle-free, no toxic fumes
* Easy-Fit – elasticated skirt holds the protector securely in place
* Easy-care – keeps your mattress clean and dry
* Easy to launder – can be machine washed and tumble dried
Single – 92x193x35cm
Double – 137x193x35cm
King Single – 110x203x35cm
Queen – 153x203x35cm
King – 165x203x35cm
* Wash before first use
* Cold or hot machine wash (up to 80 degrees C) with everyday laundry detergent
* Line dry or warm tumble dry
* Do not use fabric softener or bleach
* Do not iron
* Do not dryclean
* May be used under an electric blanket